Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wishing for a wedding planner

I know I could/should do it all myself -- and I think I might enjoy it, if I didn't have so much other stuff going on between residency and my Dad -- but I really find myself wishing we could have one of those magic wonderful wedding planners like you see on TV. I almost wonder if I should sell a few bottles of the wine Dad's been saving for me, just to pay for one. But I hate spending money, and if I were to sell these treasures, I feel like I should spend the money on something more lasting. Sigh. I really wish we had won that contest we entered at the Bride's Cafe. I still can't believe they picked another military couple who are having a freaking barn wedding too. Sigh. Except they're only half-military. We're "whole" military. And weren't sitting in what looks like first class in our photo. But I'll stop talking sour grapes. Maybe. Double sigh.

No comments: