Friday, February 20, 2009

Mossy Centerpieces from Morgan

These most awesome centerpieces have totally inspired much of my wedding vision. I'm just trying to reconcile them with the shimmery sparkly thoughts I have too. Shimmery and sparkly and woodsy and autumnal all at once -- can that be done well, and tastefully?
And ARGH I canNOT get flickr and google and blogger to talk so that I can actually post her photo here. So I will have to settle for linking.
I have already collected a bunch of apothecary jars from Boscov's -- hopefully they're not broken; I didn't have time to open all the boxes before Win tucked them into the garage to lessen the growing pile of boxes in the apartment.

I'm picturing these jars with moss scattered around their bases on the tables, with some leaves or rocks or whatnot, and the simple clear hobnail votive holders I got at A.C. Moore. They look a lot like these. I think I've amassed at least 40 -- but I'm not sure. I bought the last 27 they had last week, and they were on clearance, so drat -- I might not be able to get them anymore!

No comments: