Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ahh look, one of this morning's time-wasting, thesis-fighting breaks:
I confess that at first I was told I as scary, and that I scare even scary people sometimes. I had hammed it up a bit in my answers though, and went back and adjusted them, mostly because I wanted the damn kitten pic. That must take away from my scary-ness score in itself!

You Are a Little Scary

You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.


And, in the spirit of certain current events, more blog-quiz stupidity that makes me feel like some MySpace-ing idiot teenager:

It seems that I'm somewhere between Dr. Weird and Master Shake, depending on my mood:




I am Dr. Weird from Aqua Teen Hunger Force!!

OR



I am Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force!!


Which Aqua Teen Hunger Force character are you??

No comments: