Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Today -- neighbors, past posts, and research stinks

So the last 5 posts or so are random photos I needed to upload for some forum posts, but I'll try to add comments later so they have a little more purpose here.

Neighbors -- I freaking hate my upstairs neighbors. More and more each day. I mean, WTF? Don't they have work or school to go to, instead of playing that incessant loud music allllll the time? Wait, don't I have work or school to go to? Yes, but I hate it. At least they're not running around and making the plaster fall off of my ceiling like they have in the past.

Research -- I am not fond of my project. I don't see the point in walking all the way to that nasty little shared office, through the snow (and worse, slush), to use an inferior computer with inferior software. Of course, I might do some work there. History has shown I'm not too productive there either though.

Oh crap, I forgot to put the trash out and I hear the truck....

No comments: